Monday, April 13, 2015

Silly Socks

"Hello, Hello" (Traditional)
"Wiggle Your LaDeDah" (Ralph's World)
"When I'm Feeling Up" (Rick Hubbard)

Duck Sock Hop--Kohuth

"How's the Weather?"  (Super Simple Learning)
"Walking, Walking" (Akin)
Stretch . . . Touch your toes . . . Honk your nose [sit]

Puppet Song:
"I'm Putting My Socks On"
[tune: Farmer in the Dell]
     I'm putting my sock on,
     I'm putting my socks on;
     I'm getting dressed to look my best,
     I'm putting my socks on.
with: duck, dinosaur, horse, and snake puppets
We counted the number of feet and sang the song while we put the socks on.

"If You're Happy & You Know It" (Songs for Wiggleworms)

"The Stretching Song" (Juice Music)
"This Little Light of Mine" (Mitchell)

The More We Get Together

Hugs and Goodbyes


Happy day,
Miss Lisa


**I was going to pass around socks and let the children dance with them instead of scarves, but we ran out of time--next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment