Monday, July 29, 2013

Rocking in Our Story Time Boat

Hello, Hello (Traditional)
Wiggle Your La-De-Dah (Ralph's World)
When I'm Feeling Up (Rick Hubbard)
Fish Wish--Barner
The Goldfish (Laurie Berkner)
ABC Song (with foam letters)

Shakers:
Walking by the Seaside (A Little Birdsong)
Row, Row, Row Your Boat (Derek Cox)

I Can Run as Fast as You (Play School)

I Saw the Sea and the Sea Saw Me--Cash

Octopus Song (Maple Leaf Learning)

Scarves:
My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean (Georgiana Stewart)
Under the Sea (Georgiana Stewart)


Parachute:
Rocking all About in a Boat (Tessarose)
Parachute Goes Up & Down (Play School)
When the Parachute Goes Up . . .
Goodbye, Parachute

The Stretching Song (Juice Music)
This Little Light of Mine (Elizabeth Mitchell)

The More We Get Together (Traditional)


I ran out of time, but would have done two rocking songs:
Our Boat is Rocking on the Sea (The Wiggles)
Row, Row, Row Your Boat (Bob McGrath)

No comments:

Post a Comment